Hello loves! I wanted to bring you some beauty and makeup tricks to get your 2013 year started fabulously! I have compiled ten tips and tricks for you to try out below. I hope you enjoy them like I do! If you try a tip out let me know how you liked it.
1) Look Fab in pictures. When your photo is snapped at events, be sure you’re looking your best! Avoid the shiny-looking complexion caused by a camera flash by applying a mattifying lotion to your T zone before you put on your makeup.
2) Crank up your radiance. Don’t wash your face to re vamp that day make up. Instead, smooth a light face moisturizer over that day makeup, It’ll instantly give you that popping fresh look of radiance. Then do your touching up where needed. Go from work to play with flawless appeal!
3) Breathe life back in your skin. When we drink alcohol it can make your complexion look dull. To correct this, use a moisturizing face mask to jazz up your glow.
4) Shimmer your liner. Add some wow factor to your peepers, by using an eyeliner fused with flecks of shimmer to make any eye color look extra sparkly. Why go basic when you can go GLAM!
5) Perfect party legs in a flash. Don’t have time for a full in-the-shower shaving session. No sweat! Grab the baby oil and smooth onto your legs before you take the razor to them. The oil protects your skin and will leave your legs with a touchable satiny feel.
6) Fragrance pop your handshake. In 2013 you just maybe networking more. This means you’re going to be shaking more hands and mingling. Before you go to that power networking session, mist your favorite fragrance on your palms so that your touch will release a small amount of scent throughout the day or evening of the event. *This can work well for men too.
7) Got those 18-karat eyes? Nothing says money like glistening glam eyes. Get the look by using your finger to blend a cream eye shadow onto lids.
8) Get that shine. Rinse out your conditioner with cold water to seal the cuticle of the hair and promote shine.
9) Wake up those eyes. Open up eyes by applying a light eyeshadow, like gold or ivory just above the lashline and the inner corners of your eyes.
10) What’s the rush? When getting ready for that big special occasion, apply your makeup early on in the day. Then touch it up before you leave. This will allow your look to be more natural, and you’ll be less rushed when it comes time to get completely ready.